We are Back
We are happy to announce that after a short break, Malacca Hotel is back. We are approved by Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and Ministry of Trade Industry (MTI) to officially reopen our doors to welcome you for staycations with us with safe management measures.
The pandemic has brought about an unprecedented impact on travel. Tourism is experiencing a fundamental shift in consumer expectations. This may be the new normal, but it’s doesn't need to change how we enjoy our homely budget stay. We have redesigned our procedures along with enhanced safety and measures to protect your well-being while you’re with us.
Stay Safe, Staycation, Staymalacca
Welcoming, safeguarding and taking care of you is our culture. To ensure your safety and well-being, we have put in place stringent cleaning standards and operational protocols as mandate by local authorities.
We are SG Clean certified
1. We have implemented robust cleaning and sanitation routines , and our employees are compliant with current guidelines set out by the government
2. We have appointed an in house SG Clean Manager who is responsible for carrying out tasks on the SG Clean checklist prior to the audit process
3. We were assessed by independent third party auditors who ensure that we have met the stringent criteria of the evaluation process.
4. Our visitors can be confident that the premises and its staff have met stringent requirements and will strive to uphold high standards of sanitation and hygiene within the premises.
5. Having obtained the SG Clean certification, we are committed to upholding consistent professional standards of hygiene and cleanliness that will minimise the risk of virus transmission . However, our visitors should continue to adhere to current health and safety guidelines, remain vigilant and practice good hygiene and social responsibility